COVID-19 Tour Policies & Safety Information
- As of 2023: COVID-19 Santa Barbara has lifted mandates of wearing masks indoors at restaurants and bars.
- Please feel free to bring and wear masks.
- IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, COVID OR OTHERWISE, please do not come on a tour.
Things are still looking a little different than before:
- Public tour group sizes remain slightly smaller.
- Private Events can range in size from small to large.
- Looking for a tour on a busy day, we MAY be able to offer an additional start time.
- If you are interested in a private tour experience click here, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things seem to keep changing:
- If your tour is canceled for any reason, we will reschedule you to a later date or issue a gift certificate.
- Meeting info MIGHT change, if it does change we will send an email and/or a text with updated meeting location.
Precautions & Protocols:
- IF YOU OR SOMEONE IN YOUR GROUP DOES NOT FEEL WELL (COVID or otherwise), please do not come on the tour – let us know immediately and we will reschedule you or issue a gift card.
- If one of our guides is not feeling 100%, they will not be leading tours.
- Please note tasting locations and tastings are subject to change.
- If you have any questions email us at email@example.com.