Taco Tour in Santa Barbara
About the Taco Tour 🌮
We take our tacos and drinks very seriously. When we say seriously, we mean, we LOVE tacos and that’s why we created the first & original downtown Santa Barbara Taco Tour in 2022.
Tours include 6 different tacos, 5 tasting locations, 3 alcohol options (no alcohol is always an option). Chips & salsa! A super fun time, interesting info all led by great local guides.
There is enough food for most people for lunch, linner and/or dinner!
Exact meeting location will be sent to you via email once you book. If you do not see your confirmation email within a few minutes, please check your Spam folder.
Please note: If anyone in your group is under 21, there may be one tasting location they can’t go in.
Booking & Tour Details
What You Need To Know
Booking The Tour
- Once you complete your booking, please check your email (if you don’t see email, please check spam) for a reply with tour confirmation & details.
- If you are interested in a private, corporate, or semi custom experience, please fill out the form here.
How To Prepare
- Check your email — all meeting info will be there.
- You will get a text from your guide prior to your tour.
- Tours begin on time, plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- Tours are on foot, dress comfortably.
- If you are an early riser, have an early morning snack.
- Feel free to bring a water bottle.
- $ money for any purchases and to tip your guide.
What To Expect
- Tour duration: Approximately 3.5ish hours. Length depends on group size and walking pace.
- Tour stops: There are 5 tasting location (vary depending on group size and day) and 6 tacos.
- Walking: Tours are on foot. Tours are suitable for most fitness levels, but there is a good amount of walking. If you have trouble walking, standing, and/or have health issues please consider requesting information about our Private Tour options so that we can accommodate you as best as possible.
- Drinks: 3 alcoholic beverages are included (non alcoholic options available). Your guide will take drink orders during the tour.
- Food: Different types of mouth watering tacos, chips & salsa.
- Availability: Tours run almost daily.
- Where to meet: Once you have booked your tour, the exact meeting location will be sent via email. All meeting locations will be in Santa Barbara.
Tour Dates and Times
Tours run daily. Start time is based on availability. If you do not see a tour offered on a day you want or the tour is full, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do our best to accommodate food allergies and aversions, but it’s not always possible. There is no guarantee that there will not be cross-contamination with any given allergy. Please let us now about any allergies as soon as possible.
When purchasing tickets, please include information about any food allergies or aversions we should be aware of.
What to bring
Bring yourself, your walking shoes and come ready to eat, be prepared to start with an adult beverage and tacoooo time!
Cash to tip your amazing guide.
Feel free to bring a water bottle.
Do I have to walk the entire time?
The tour is on foot, but we take breaks for TACOS. If you have roll in a stroller or on a motorized scooter, please let us know ahead of time. If you have health issues that prevent you from walking or if you tend to walk at a slower place, we recommend contacting us about a private tour to accommodate you as best we can!
If you are 21+ you have the option to enjoy 3 alcoholic beverages. If you don’t drink alcohol OR are under 21, we have some tasty options.
Due to California almost always being in a drought, water is served on request.
What tasting locations will the tour stop at?
Tastings and tasting locations vary depending on the day. We usually visit 5-6 tasting locations on the tour. All of our tasting partners can be found here.
Can I bring my pet to the tour?
We love animals, but please don’t bring them.
We are no longer able to guarantee outdoor seating and indoor restaurants do not allow animals. If you know you will be traveling with a furry friend, please consider a private tour option and be prepared to have to stay outside with them.
Below is a list of most the tasting partners that we are honored to be working with. We create partnerships all the time & this list is ever growing. Tours visit 5-6 tasting partners. We do not visit all tasting partners on one tour.
*Tasting partners & tastings vary depending on day & availability.
La Playa Azul
The Sportsman Lounge
Taqueria Santa Barbara
Taste Santa Barbara
Get ready to feast on Santa Barbara deliciousness like true locals!